G'huun

Phaeton
Site Admin

G'huun

Post by Phaeton » 31 Oct 2018, 16:52

The final boss in the Uldir raid is the lovely minor old god G'huun, who was accidentally created by the Titans while they were busy sciencing. G'huun posed several challenges as the encounter is filled with a plethora of mechanics and adds but in the end the most impactful one is the game of hot potato that takes place outside of the main arena. While there certainly is a great discrepancy between classes in terms of orb carrying speed which kinda sucks we managed to get quicker and more efficient at it. Once the orb carrying was settled in phase 1 no longer posed an issue and phase 2 orb carrying wise went fine as well. The odd hiccup from blood feast gathering while depositing your fuzzballs caused some mayhem but that got better as well. Finally in phase 3 we posed the same old challenge as other end boss long encounter styles: namely getting to the end to quickly wipe. With a bit more phase 3 / safety dance experience we managed to pop that pus filled boil of a G'huun. Well done all.

Auri
Officer

Re: G'huun

Post by Auri » 31 Oct 2018, 20:20

First.
You only want me for my totems...

Tykh02

Re: G'huun

Post by Tykh02 » 31 Oct 2018, 21:09

F-econd!
I am defeated!