Trial Withdrawn: Emrick - Affliction Warlock

Emrick

Trial Withdrawn: Emrick - Affliction Warlock

Post by Emrick » 16 Nov 2018, 00:32

Your age: 37

Character name: Emrick

Character class: Warlock

Main spec:

Affliction (can pick any warlock spec if it suits better to raid composition etc)

Off spec:

Have played destruction this expansion. Demonology tried in beta. I'm ok with any of the specs.

Other characters:

Not playing any others at the moment if you don't count my bank alt. Bank alts name is Vulfrik.

Times and how often online:

When i'm online varies a lot depending on situation. I have family with 2 little children and working so sometimes I get more time to play and sometimes less. I log on almost daily and play usually at least 2h per day. When new content comes out or there's need to hit certain treshold i'm able to be more online.

I can participate in 2 raids/week. Unfortunately can't push for more with current commitments. Days can the same ones from week to week or change as seemed best by officers and raid leader.

Raid experience:

After long break from WoW and raiding came back to start raiding in Legion. Main focus was heroic and cleared all Legion raids except Trial of Valor. Have cleared Uldir on heroic until G'huun (got G'huun kill but it was after previous guild stoppped raiding and did got freeride from mythic guild). Have raided also from vanilla to Cata with previous characters but nothing too serious. Also did some random raids in WoD.

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hor/emrick
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fpKdrJqjmH4AVY9y
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FCnYztgQjLyJ2V61

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem:

No, previous guild used also Discord.

Previous guild(s): Frequency
Reason for quitting:
Guild stopped raiding because many got tired playing BfA and core members are taking break from WoW. Want to continue raiding.

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game:
I don't take playing too seriously but like raiding in heroic level. I enjoy basic questing and doing all things game has to offer. Because I want to raid in heroic level i'm ready to do the needed work for it. I try to get better player and learn new things. Enjoy also mythic+ althuogh this expansion haven't done too many of them.

What do you expect from joining Retired?
I want to find new guild to raid and enjoy the game. I'm looking guild for long term stay. I think Retired reminds a lot my previous guild and enjoyed my stay there.

Why are you the right person for Retired?
I think i'm ok guy who will do his best to do well be it raid or other activities. I'm calm personality. Although don't speak too muchI I participate conversations going on gchat etc. Im willing to put the needed work to progress on raids.

Describe yourself:
I have family, wife + 2 kids. Like games but nowadays WoW takes all gaming time I have. Enjoy watching different TV-series and try to find time for reading. I have music playing all the time. I'm from Finland and atm working.

Other comments:

Next month from 10th to 24th will be traveling and can't raid and online time will be hard to come by. But will try to log daily anyways.

Like to make some extra gold for sub on the AH. My bank alt has own guild because guild bank is full of stuff. Hope its ok that this bank alt will stay outside of guild as dont know how make it work without the GB extra space. Normally just go make posts and sometimes run random snipers with this char.

Auri
Officer

Re: Emrick - Affliction Warlock

Post by Auri » 16 Nov 2018, 14:13

Hello Emrick, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.
You only want me for my totems...

Auri
Officer

Re: Emrick - Affliction Warlock

Post by Auri » 17 Nov 2018, 17:46

Emrick, you have been accepted for trial!

Please contact any of the officers online when you get a chance for an invite.
You only want me for my totems...

Emrick

Re: Accepted: Emrick - Affliction Warlock

Post by Emrick » 17 Nov 2018, 18:28

Hello,

That’s great news. Today unfortunately won’t be able to log longer than few mins. Tomorrow will have more time.

-Janne aka Emrick