Withdrawn: Synthonic - Mage

Synthonic

Withdrawn: Synthonic - Mage

Post by Synthonic » 02 Mar 2019, 22:02

Your age: 28

Character name: Synthonic - Emerald Dream

Character class: Mage

Main spec: Frost
What spec do you want to raid with? Can play all 3 specs depending on what is performing/needed for the current content.

Other characters:
What other characters do you have? A lot haha
Death knight
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Priest
Shaman
Monk
Paladin

Those are my 120's

Times and how often online: Online every night from around 6pm GMT time. Weekends can vary depending on what im doing.

Raid experience: Current tier i have done 6/9 HC but with the guild i joined for one run. The guild was already progressing Mythic so i am only able to get in when they decide they want to do HC

Please provide us with your armory link and/or a warcraft log link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Synthonic

- I don't have any logs

We use Discord for voice communication during raiding. It is mandatory that you have it installed and running correctly if you wish to raid with us. Will this be any problem: Not a problem at all

Previous guild(s): Artemis
Reason for quitting: Behind the current guilds progression and unable to get into raids

Describe your playstyle/goals in the game: Willing to put in a lot of effort to farm reps/content for what is needed. Raids i always research before stepping foot in a raid group. Always looking into changes of my class to see if i need talent changes/stat changes etc. I have been pugging pretty much since TBC due to having children at a young age, so i am now looking for a guild i can settle down in and start enjoying the end-game content with a group of players to enjoy the game the way it should be played.

What do you expect from joining Retired? Solid social side, help if needed, willingness to get to know each other, fun time and a long term position.

Why did you apply to us? What do you think we can offer you? Your raid times fit perfectly for what i am looking for as i am able to attend all raids. Looks from your advert to have a solid officer/management core and a strong raid team.

Why are you the right person for Retired? Willing to put time and effort into the guild, always willing to help other players gearing/mats for raids etc. More than happy to take criticism for my performance and if i feel as though i may have a better idea of how to get past content i will put my idea forward, even if it is turned down.

What can you contribute with? Mat farming for flasks/herbs/gold/mythic+/having fun

Describe yourself: Getting married in June, 2 kids, work mon-fri very boring job but pays the bills. Enjoyed gaming from a young age and is still my favorite hobby.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Mage application

Post by Phaeton » 03 Mar 2019, 17:11

Hello Synthonic, thank you for your application!

We will get back to you as soon as we have reached a decision.

Phaeton
Site Admin

Re: Synthonic - Mage application

Post by Phaeton » 04 Mar 2019, 21:17

Could you add either "Deegeejay #1390" or "Phaeton#2286" to your battle.net so we can have a chat before we make you spend any hard earned cash on a server transfer.